Heya!! Its been a while since I received the nomination for the Liebster Blog Awards. Though I tried posting this blog on my previous blogging platform couple of times but I wasnt able to, due to some issues and now I am doing this here. 🙂 First of all thanks a ton to my great friend Hitakshi Bawa (http://hitakshibawa.weebly.com/
) who considered my blogging skills good enough and and gave me this honor.
Well, i know what these awards were to some extent but never gave full attention. (I regret not paying attention to them) Okay!! So lemme give you a brief about Liebster nominations:-
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.
Rules and Regulations:- 1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
2. Answer the questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
3. List 10 bloggers who you believe deserve your recognition
4. Post 10 questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Let all of the bloggers know about their nomination.
6. No Tag Back
So Here are my answers to Hitakshi’ s Questions:-
1. What’s your favorite way to get exercise?
Morning run in the park.
2. What does a perfect day look like to you?
A day where I can be with my family, friends and do all my work on time is perfect for me.
3. If you could go for a run with a celebrity, who would you pick?
Shahrukh Khan of course.
4. What made you choose the name of your blog?
Well to be honest, all the good ones were already taken and while searching for the name of my blog my friend came to meet me and after seeing the condition of my room, she shouted you’re such a mess and thus the name came. Messedme.
5. What would you want for your last meal?
Rajma Chawal, Chicken Biryani, Daal Batti and Chole bhature.
6. What’s your favorite website?
Facebook as it gave me such a wonderful friend like you and so many more.
7. You can invite any three people in the world to your fantasy dinner party. Who’s coming?
You, Johny Depp, Angelina Jolie.
8. What’s one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
I am shy and most of the times I am afraid of speaking to someone I don’t know much; both guy and a girl.
9. Books or movie?
10. What do you do to combat stress and anxiety?
I speak everything out. Best way to combat stess and anxiety. I feel so much at peace once done with it.
Pheww!! That’s was a tough task!! And, my nominees are (in no particular order) *drum roll*…
Bhavya Kaushik : http://bhavyakaushik.com/
Himani Goyal : http://www.himanipassion.com/
Prerna Varma : http://prernavarma.blogspot.in/
Shilpi Dutta : http://shilp3005.blog.com/
Gaurav Chawla : http://www.insanespeaks.wordpress.com/
Himadri : http://www.himmilicious.in/
Somya Singh : http://camouflagedwhispers.wordpress.com/
And my questions are:-
- Describe yourself in one word?
- Most embarrassing moment of your life?
- What made you start writing blogs?
- If you could be someone for one day, no one famous, who would you be and why?
- If you were stranded on an island with one person, who that person you would want to be & why?
- The moment you cherish the most?
- Task in your to-do list you wish to complete before you die?
- At this point of time you miss?
- One thing about yourself you wish you could have changed?
- If you were to kill someone, what would you prefer:
Shot in the head.
Hanged till death.
Poison their drink.
Congratulations to the nominees!!
Write on!! 🙂